vrijdag 14 december 2012

Nights in white satin


Hi!

It was a long time ago that I posted an update. I had a few busy weeks working whilest moving to my new appartment. But right now i'm setteld and I love my new home. Pictures coming soon.

This update is about a shop in Bruges, Prima Desier, near to where I live. Since I was little, the (wedding) dresses were already catching my imagination. Every evening- or weddingdress is handmade and manufactured with the greatest care. Exclusive fabrics are used to create these dresses, and there's only one piece of each dress .

The bad news is that the tailor is retiring and these enchanting dresses will be missed in the window of Prima Desier. The good news: everything is right now half price. So maby the opportunity to buy a unique weddingdress! 

Anyhow, I'm way to young to buy one, but here are my pictures, enjoy!

Ps: next weekend I'm of to Paris, really looking forward to celebrate early christmas in Paris!


The Moody Blues - Nights in white satin



 










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten