dinsdag 30 juli 2013

Insta Summer



Hi there

Yesterday I went to the seaside, to the lovely De Haan. Because it was an unplanned trip, I forgot to take my camera with me. So as you can see, this is my first Instagram Update. This is just a try-out and I prefer my reflex, but it is a nice alternative and the editing options are endless.

Thank god, the seaside is only 20 minutes away from where I live and I'm planning another trip, with my camera this time. But first some snapshots of the lovely De Haan. What I like most are the old buildings from 1900-1920. Also, Einstein lived for a few months in De Haan before he left Europe. He knew what was nice. And it's just a nice place to hang around for all ages. See it for yourself!

If you want to see more, follow me on Instagram :)

Thanks

L. x!


 





















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten