vrijdag 13 september 2013

Casa Battlo: Gaudi's paradise

Hi

It's been a while because of my new job (Working fulltime right now) and moving to my new appartment..So there isn't much time left. Bye bye to my old home:
http://www.portebonheuretdouceur.blogspot.be/2013/01/house-of-rising-sun.html
But here it is, my second Barcelona update! One of the must-sees was Casa Battlo. Crazy Gaudi designed it for the wealthy family Battlo. From the outside you can see already a little sneak peak of what you can find inside. It's an architectural paradise, really stunning. There are a lot of natural elements envolved. For instance the sunlight is shining to everyroom with mirrors and the main theme is water.

The experience was quite expensive (20 euros) and i's crowded but if you can imagine the rooms without the people, it's lovely.

Enjoy!

I'm trying to make a new update this weekend!

x!
L.






 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten