zondag 15 december 2013

Malta: Impression of Valetta


Hi all

It's been such a long time since Barcelona. In no-time my life turned into all-work-no-play, aka a full-time office job. As I mentioned before, I planned a trip to Amsterdam, (tickets were booked already) but somehow it didn't work out with my job. Suddenly the opportunity of going to Malta came along, before we (my boyfriend and I) knew, cheap tickets were booked (Ryanair; Eindhoven-Malta €30 p.p.) and off we'd go!

I had barely the time to inform myself about Malta. But by looking at some guidbooks at the airport I knew it was going to be great. Malta turned out to be a weird mixture between Italian-Arabic and British influences. (phone booths & pubs)

Valetta (Malta's capital) will be the Cultural Capital of Europe in 2018. It's Europe's smallest capital and very charming. The city has thousand little streets, great food (Local specialities Pastizzi and Piadina) and several must-see monuments. (Cathedral, fortress) And perfect to visit in one day. (we were only 4 days in Malta - no time to waste!)

Here you can see some impressions of Valetta, hope you like it!

More coming soon.

L. x!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten