maandag 24 maart 2014

I AM sterdam.

Hi,

Finally a first blogupdate of 2014 about my second time in Amsterdam. Here you'll find pictures of my first visit. I went for 2 days and stayed one night at the Botel Anna Maria II. This is probably one of the smallest rooms I ever slept in but I didn't expect a huge cabin for only 22 euro's. (Not recommended for people with claustrophobia.) Breakfast was included and the location is great, between Central Station and Nemo.

I would have loved to visit the Van Gogh museum but what I didn't know is that most musea are too crowded on saturdays and sundays. I'll keep that in mind for next time. We were more lucky at the Kattenkabinet: A little museum at the Herengracht about cats in advertisement and art through the centuries. Check out my pictures below. (There's also a Piccasso and Rembrandt with a cat)

Then we walked a lot. Almost every area; Vondelpark, museum square, Jordaan, red light district, harbour,and chinatown. This is the best way to discover a city like Amsterdam.

Hope to see you next time (planning a trip to Berlin in summer, FINALLY).

L. x!

Enjoy this lady, Mariska Veres, singer of the 60's band Shocking Blue.


Shocking Blue - Venus




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten